Events Manager, Advancement # 017353Company: Kamehameha Schools
Date Posted: July 13, 2017
Kamehameha Schools (KS) has an Events Manager, Advancement position available at Kawaiahao Plaza in Honolulu. The deadline to apply is: 07/27/2017.
Valid Driver's License Required.
Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Business, Marketing or related field.
Summary of Minimum Requirements:
- Minimum three (3) years demonstrated success in event management and project management.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects and assignments.
- Attention to detail and excellent follow-up skills required.
- Superb customer service ethic with high expectations for quality.
Summary of Duties:
- The Events Manager will work closely with Development, Alumni Relations, and other organization staff and faculty to coordinate all aspects of the special events of the Pauahi Foundation Advancement Office from conception to conclusion including annual events like fundraising gala and auction, major donor events, golf tournaments, and other donor and alumni engagement and cultivation events deemed important to support the fundraising goals of the office.
- The events specialist must have sensitivity for the dynamics involved in successful donor, stakeholder, and volunteer relations, and a clear understanding of the mission of Kamehameha Schools and its vision for the future.
- Oversee the strategic planning and execution of special events for major and annual donors, stakeholders, alumni, donor prospects in efforts of cultivation, recognition, stewardship and engagement.
- Collaborate with internal teams across the organization and in the community to develop, manage and achieve comprehensive team goals for event-driven advancement initiatives.
- Negotiate contracts and work with caterers and vendors to successfully execute the logistical, marketing, and program details of events as determined by event planning team.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants must apply online. Visit our website at http://www.ksbe.edu/careers & search Requisition Number 017353 for full job description, & to apply for this position. *Sorry, no resumes accepted via email, mail or fax.
KS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex including gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, arrest and court record, credit history, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, among other things, as provided for by State and Federal law.